Summer has been especially busy this year. I returned not too long ago from a recent trip to the magical land of Glacier National Park, and in addition to a wonderful vacation, I’ve had all things fairy on the brain.
While in Montana I managed to do some fantasy photography that featured miniature fairy scenes. Amidst these recent fairy-themed photo projects, it seemed appropriate to compile another fashion post dedicated to everyone’s favorite Disney fairy: Tinker Bell.
I absolutely love Tinker Bell’s dress and have fond childhood memories of admiring her pale green fashion choice. So lately I’ve searched around online and found dresses that would befit an outfit that the spunky, blonde pixie might wear if she were stepping out for an event.
Friends, ready your pixie dust as we go through these twelve lovely green fashion gems.
1) To start things off. Here is a lovely organza dress by SheinDress. Definitely Tinker Bell worthy with identical sweetheart necklines. Love the sparkles and look at that belt.
2) Next up is this adorable dress by Bridesmall. I’m not super wild about the bow, but it would be easy to remove. The sequined bodice and full skirt with sparkles scream Tinker Bell.
3) Speaking of sparkles, I love this little dress by PrincessBride on Etsy. It’s totally fairy-esque and the gold sequins look like they’re almost made of pixie dust. 😉
4) This v-neck dress with full tulle skirt is very adorable and close to the color of Tinker Bell’s dress. Love the touch of sparkle on the skirt. Very appropriate for Peter Pan’s favorite fairy.
5) While a little bit more of a darker green, this draped, chiffon dress over on ASapBay.com still has a Tinker Bell quality. The sequined belt and halter straps add the perfect touch of sparkle.
6) How about this OrientBride dress? It’s a little louder, which makes it very fun. Look at that corseted back and all those pretty, colorful beads on the bodice. Love it.
7) This little dress featured on PromWithDSP is very fairy proper too. Love the flouncy skit and green satin belt.
8) And I have to say, if Tinker Bell lived in the 1950s, she might wear a modified dress like this, don’t you think?
9) In the spirit of 80s neon, I had to include this organza dress by Angela and Alison. Fun color and look at the intricate bodice beading. Perfect for Tink.
10) All of these dresses are short just like Tinker Bell’s, but I thought I’d feature one long gown just for fun. I think if Tinker Bell was going to a ball, she’d wear something like this dress featured on Wish.com. Very woodland looking. I love the draping and the flower details.
11) Here’s one more that’s semi-long one as well. Look at the gorgeous sequined bodice. Perfect for a prom-bound Tinker Bell.
12) So that brings us almost to the end, but I saved the best for last. If I was looking for the perfect Tinker Bell inspired dress to wear, I have to say I’d wear this one. It’s the perfect color and cut and it has the gorgeous sparkle bursts on the bodice and skirt. Plus, look at the glittery shoes.
That brings us to the end of our pixie dress tour. If you have a favorite dress that you think is the perfect Tinker Bell dress, leave me a comment. Also, if you haven’t already checked out my Disney’s “Frozen” inspired dresses based on Elsa’s blue gown, have a look-see. More fun, Disney-inspired dresses await you.
Check back next week for my fairy-inspired photo shoot, or if you don’t want to miss updates, subscribe to my to my email newsletter. (Btw, I don’t sell email addresses. That’s just evil and punishable by unicorn horn impalement.) 😉Stay magical!